Fees & Policies
My fee is $150 per session. I accept insurance out of network, provided those benefitis are offered under you plan. I provide any documentation needed for reimbursement or tax purposes.
Insurance and Employee Assistance Programs
I am on the panels of various Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and as well as the following health insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
If you do not see your insurance listed above, please contact me because I may be in network with your even though it is not listed.
Although I would be confirming your benefits and eligibility, I advise that you be aware of your own mental health coverage. You would call the toll free member services phone number on the back of your insurance card, choosing the option about benefits and asking the following questions:
- Does my plan cover outpatient mental health?
- Do I have to meet a deductible? If so, what is the deductible and how much has been met?
- Is there a waiting period
- Is there a maximum number of sessions per year that my health insurance covers?
- What is my co-payment (or co-insurance) per session?
- Do outpatient mental health services have to be pre-authorized? Can I have a preauthorization number or does the therapist have to call for it?
- Do I require a referral from my primary care physician for outpatient mental health services?
Forms of Payment
Cash or check accepted for payment at each session.
Please feel free to for further information.